viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

holidaaaay

finally, the day that I waiting for was come! yeyeyeaaaah!
tapi eh tapiiii gue kan mudik ya. dan posisi gue saat ini ada di purwokerto (bukan puerto rico)
endeeen i feel like something hmm apa ya? something wrong maybe.
kangen seseorang. dan lo tau itu siapaa? the sweetest boy that have dark skin and wear a behel. he was four word. 4 9 11 1. please search by your self. what I wanna do, I always remember him. what the hell yeah. everytime anytime anywhere always remember him. what I should do? I miss you so, boy.
I wanna be with you right now, but we're at long long and very very long distance. hmm I know you feel like this to that girl, not to me.
but one thing that I cant lie that I love you, sweet boy.

semoga gue di sini ga kepikiran dia terus, amiin.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

yang ngomentarin