miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

UN

You never really wanted to
I never figured out what
More and more
Was growing insane
Hesitate
Start again

Hurt me some more
Let it all out
Tear me apart
And please never
Don't ever care of me'cause it could get better for us
For us

Then heal my pain
Kill me again
Bleeding like rain
And please never
Don't ever care of me
Could it ever get worse than this
For us

UN bikin gue capek. ga seharusnya gue capek kayak gini.
huaaa. masuk sekolah susah. aduh aduh. udah deh ah males.
tapi gue harus FIGHT!!
gue harus bener2 buat sekarang. ayoo belajaaar!
udah live males2annya!
ok ok.
berhubung gue mau belajar, jadi sekian postingan buat hari ini.
thx and bye bye.

maybe I still love you, but not for now dear.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

yang ngomentarin